Trippin On The Blues
Trippin’ On The Blues was my First Album and Little Black Skirt on the album was the first song I wrote
I want to thank a few people for making this cd possible:
- My Wife – For putting up with all my time down in the studio as I acted like a hermit.
- My Daugher Kristi – For singing “Just Enough Control”
- My Son Craig Jr. – For his lead guitar in “The Pittsburgh Boogie” and giving me many ideas on how to do a better job.
- Arianna Powell, whoes guidance has inspired me to push harder and become better.
Dedication: This CD is dedicated to two important people who have passed while I was working on this cd.
- My Mother: Jean Hodgkins.
- My Father-in-Law: Louis Dillon.
Listen to the Album
Date:February 11, 2015